INFINITE BACON: CAGE MATCH!
RULES & SIGN-UP
- Events held on the 1st Thursday of each month
- Possible change to weekly format in the future
- Please read and agree to the official rules below before signing up or emailing questions.
- Sign-up at the link below as an individual or team with the following information:
- Experience Level
- Team Name
- Contact Name/Email
- Team members
- Intro Music
- The winning team moves on to perform in the next Infinite Bacon show
- Please make sure you or your team are available to continue performing beyond the initial performance night
- You are a badass for signing up.
Get weird. Get out there. HAVE FUN.
FIRST, did you read the rules? Like, all of them? All the ones below?
TEAM FORMATION & ELIGIBILITY
- Individual submissions
- You will be entered into a pool of individuals
- Teams will be formed by the Infinite Bacon organizers
- Team submissions
- Existing or brand new teams are welcome
- Teams can be any size
- Performance Dates
- Individuals and teams will be informed at least two weeks ahead of their performance date
- You can work with IB:CM organizers to hire a coach through PIG
- 2 Teams compete each night
- A performer can only perform with one group on a single night
- Each team will have up to 25 minutes to perform.
- A countdown clock will be clearly visible for the performance
- The host will look for a blackout the stage at 25 minutes.
- We request Teams DO NOT call their own set before the 25 minute blackout.
- Teams will provide their Team Name and Intro Music before their performance date
- Teams must be able to perform their set on either the Main Stage or in the Pig Pen
- Audience Voting
- Every audience member gets one voting token upon entry
- BRING AS MANY VOTERS AS YOU CAN!
- That night’s performers do not vote
- Team with the most votes wins control of the coveted Infinite Bacon Belt to be named
- Host is responsible for determining winner, including breaking ties
- Winners move on to the next Cage Match event
- Decisions of the host are final
OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF!
- All performers must adhere to PIG’s Code of Conduct and Sexual Harassment Policies
- Props, music, costumes, short/mid/long-form, and whatever else you can think of are fine--as long as it’s improvised
- Have FUN.
- Stretch and grow as a performer, take RISKS you wouldn’t normally take on stage, work with people you haven’t had a chance to work with much (or at all!) Try or modify a form you’ve never done, create your own, whatever you do just GET OUT THERE!