PIG Teen Intensive Camp for Girls
Thursday, February 22 @ 10:00 AM
Led by Katie Bucher and Natalie O'Sullivan
A two-day improv intensive for girls grades 9-12 focusing on basic improv skills and scenework culminating in a showcase on Feb 24th, playing with all-female PIG House Team Sow What!
Katie and Natalie are both members of Providence Improv Guild's Saturday House Team Fool's Pudding and the all-female troupe Sow What! They are currently running the Level Two: Game & Support class at PIG.
- Time: 10am to 3pm (2/22 and 2/23)
- Lunch will not be provided! Please pack a lunch.
- Class size is limited to 16 students
- Open to any experience level
- Showcase on Saturday 2/24 at 8pm