Teen Improv Summer Camps
Thursday, June 7 @ 6:00 PM
These summer camps are a great way for teens to learn the foundations of improv. Learn how to apply "Yes, and", how to find the game of a scene, and practice supporting your fellow performers on stage. These are skills that help in life as well as on the stage.
Every class is taught by one of our many experienced improv teachers. Each session offers three Thursday evening classes, and then you can watch that night's show at the end of the lesson.
- Time: 6pm - 8pm
- Class size is limited to 12 students
- Open to teens of all experience levels
- Free Show viewing at the end of each night
- Showcase at the end of each session
- $85 per session or $275 for all four, choose below